Location: South London
Delivery Manager required by global insurance organisation based in south London.
As delivery manager you will be responsible for leading the implementation of programme/project delivery assurance processes, standards & governance and the on-going monitoring of compliance to standards in support of the overall Technology strategy.
– Develop, maintain, communicate and execute a robust Quality Assurance framework which is aligned to the Technology Quality Model, policies, processes and standards.
– Develop and maintain quality assurance processes, standards, tools, templates, documents and reports. Document and communicate changes to process, tools and templates
– Promote the benefits of delivery assurance with practitioners and stakeholders. Provide education, advice, guidance and support to drive adoption and adherence to agreed processes and standards.
– Establish an agreed governance/assurance level for all projects (including the use of 3rd party assurance when required)
– Investigate and provide assurance on process adoption and conformance to standards.
– Escalate and address non-conformance issues proportionately to their impact and the needs of the business.
– Assess and evaluate risks for individual programmes/projects and the overall portfolio
– Provide insights for programme/project sponsors, managers and governance forums to enable them to make informed decisions and help to reduce the causes of project failure.
– This role requires demonstrable experience of developing and maintaining quality assurance policies and frameworks for large scale technology projects.
– Solid experience delivering large scale technology projects is essential.
– Standards, governance and compliance experience
– Experience Implementing governance from a waterfall and agile perspective
– A good track record of developing business relationships and stakeholder buy in will be key.