Location: Netherlands & Belgium
One of our European Clients in Belgium are currently looking for a Exchange Specialist on a 6 month contract to be responsible for the installation of the AD infrastructure, SQL server clusters, enterprise Exchange email systems, telecom gateways, Polycom telephony devices, the enterprise IM/Voice/Voicemail systems, event/operations management and SCORCH automation system to support 5000 users across 4 enterprise cloud networks. This includes solutions specifications, systems build, deployment, support, and product lifecycle management. Heavy emphasis will be placed on successful Information Assurance remediation and compliance and exchange migration experience.
This position will be responsible for analyzing, implementing, and troubleshooting NATO production systems. Experience with Microsoft Server 2012R2 and the latest version of the software releases is preferred. A strongly experienced Microsoft engineer is required who has experience in Exchange Migration, Lync, VOIP and AD.
The applicant must be fluent in English. The ability to speak French or Flemish as plus
• Experience with Microsoft AD, SQL Server, SCOM (System Center Operations Manager), SCORCH (System Center Orchestrator), Exchange Server, Lync
• Knowledge of the Microsoft best practices and build methods with proven expertise and professional level work experience with the above mentioned Microsoft systems
• Proven experience supporting and troubleshooting Group Policy Objects (GPO).
• Proficient in Microsoft infrastructure security
• Includes unified Communication & Phone Engineer – Polycom, phones, PBX, SIP Trunk integration with Lync
• Microsoft Server 2012R2 AD (Active Directory)
• Experience with NATO / US DoD Security Technical Implementation Guides
• Microsoft Certifications (AD, Exchange, Lync, SQL, SCOM, SCORCH)
• Experience with Polycom VVX and Lync enabled phones