My client, a leading Global Law firm are looking are recruiting for an Integration Technical Architect will provide the design, creation, testing and documentation of new integration architecture and services from supplied specifications, in accordance with agreed standards, costs, and timescales while having the ability to build excellent relationships across the business at all levels while holding the following responsibilities:
• Experience designing and implementing data Integration solutions such as SOAP and Restful web services
• Experience in the design and definition of the architectural principles of Enterprise Service implementations
• Experience in the design and delivery of service orientated architectures
• Strong experience of both functional and non-functional solution architecture design
• Proven track record in providing technical leadership and delivering enterprise wide solutions.
• Experience working within the professional services sector with an appreciation of the demands placed on support teams by the business.
• Experience working with large projects as part of a Project team with the confidence and knowledge to influence technical direction.
• Ability to create comprehensive technical documents including Technical Design documents infrastructure diagrams, Support transition guides and project specific documentation.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading Global firm that invest heavily in their staff while offering them the opportunity to work for a forward thinking firm with the most up to date technology.