Location: UK Wide
Salary/Rate: £458 per Day
OS 2 SME required by a globally recognised organisation based from their Manchester office.
– Strong experience of physical and virtual OS2
– Strong experience in the discovery of OS2 systems using tools (generic) and experience based consulting (top down discovery), collation of data in to central repository for migration design and planning purposes
– Strong Experience in high-level design of a OS2 systems within services, based on “as-is”
– Experience of migrating OS2 systems through various techniques (from build new to P2P/V2V tooling – doesn’t have to be expert) including implications of continued/duplicate administration
– Experience in testing principles and process around the Infrastructure Verification testing (IVT) at level 2 (O/S/Tools) and sign-off of testing from IVT1 (ground to O/S) undertaken by DC team.
– Ability to lead Platform SME’s in the production
– Work closely with the Lead Architect to meet the design objectives
– Work with the Test Lead for the testing requirements around OS2 for all transitional stages
– Liaise with 3rd Parties for requirements
– Identify any compliance related testing or approval conformity required for the OS2 platform
– Present the designs to various levels
– Lead the OS2 Platform SME’s through design and migration (if required)
– Interface with the VMware architect, migration architects and other tooling or Middleware domain architects for complete discovery and design, assuring no gaps between data gathered or in designs at each transitional stage.