Location: South London
PMO Manager required by global organisation based in Bromley. As the PMO manager you will sit within Business Engagement and Planning and will be responsible for leading the implementation of programme/project delivery assurance processes, standards & governance and the on-going monitoring of compliance to standards in support of the overall Technology strategy.
– Develop, maintain, communicate and execute a robust Quality Assurance framework which is aligned to the Technology Quality Model, policies, processes and standards.
– Develop and maintain quality assurance processes, standards, tools, templates, documents and reports. Document and communicate changes to process, tools and templates.
– Promote the benefits of delivery assurance with practitioners and stakeholders. Provide education, advice, guidance and support to drive adoption and adherence to agreed processes and standards.
– Establish an agreed governance/assurance level for all projects (including the use of 3rd party assurance when required)
– Investigate and provide assurance on process adoption and conformance to standards.
Escalate and address non-conformance issues proportionately to their impact and the needs of the business.
– Assess and evaluate risks for individual programmes/projects and the overall portfolio
– This role requires demonstrable experience of developing and maintaining quality assurance policies and frameworks for large scale technology projects.
– 5 years PMO experience ideally in financial services
– Set up and maintain PMO
– 2m-15m portfolio
– Specialist in financial management
– RAID/Risk issue management
– Agile and Waterfall exposure