We are currently seeking Project Managers for a Central Government Department. The roles require individuals with previous experience of working for a Central Government Department within a multi-vendor environment. The role will be based within an agile delivery team so a proven track record in agile delivery is essential.
– Extensive experience of delivering projects into maturing ITIL service management / operations function
– Track record of managing a number of major, complex and sensitive projects successfully.
– Expert in all aspects of the Risk and opportunity Management process .
– Expert level planning and scheduling skills, ensuring the activities of interrelated project teams are controlled, co-ordinated and linked into the overall Transformation programme plan
– Expert leadership, delegation and team building skills for the effective people management of complex business change programmes.
– High level problem solving and analytical skills
– Expert in project review and control, including the use of performance measures for change programmes
– ITIL Qualifications
– Prince 2 or APM Practitioner qualification
– 5 years experience in PM
– Agile Project Management
– Understanding the role of the service based environment and the application
– Scrum Master
– Understanding of SIAM or ITIL.