The requirement is for a PM/ Scrum Master to join the Digital & ICT service to lead on a digital/website development project (currently underway) and also manage the general day to day Digital team operations (BAU).
To help with this, the brief is as follows:
• Experienced PM with track record of implementing complex digital solutions within a local authority context
• Additional eCommerce experience would be desirable
• Needs to be capable of hitting the ground running with a mid-flight project with tight timescales and a complex stakeholder community
• Needs to have experience of agile but also be a pragmatist rather than purist (ie. hybrid approach needed rather than pure agile)
• Role will also be required to provide general oversight of wider digital operations (essentially an escalation point)
• Up to PM Level 6 depending on the candidate