Location: South London
Resource and Capacity Manager – Planning
Planning Resource and Capacity Manager required by global insurance organization based in south London.This role sits within Business Engagement and Planning and will be responsible for supporting portfolio planning and management by creating accurate resource plans to identify the number of people, their roles and the skills required to deliver projects and programmes
– Design, develop, maintain, communicate and execute a robust Resource and capacity planning function and a framework which is aligned to Technology policies, processes and standards.
– Maintain and improve Resource planning processes, tools, templates, documents and reports. Collaborate to configure/maintain P&PM database and tools. Document and communicate changes to process, tools and templates.
– Promote the benefits of resource planning and provide advice, guidance and support to drive adoption and adherence to agreed processes and standards.
– Ensure that programmes/projects produce robust forecasts and resource plans based on a common set of assumptions and standards
– Collate resource demand across the portfolio.Capture and model the future demand of the Strategic Investment Plan (SIP) to enable informed decisions to be taken on prioritization and recruitment in line with 18 months – 3-year capacity plan.
– Work with senior stakeholders to ensure that programmes/projects produce robust forecasts and resource plans based on a common set of assumptions and standards
– This role requires demonstrable experience of resource planning in a large scale project environment.
– Solid experience delivering resource and capacity MI and insight at senior level.
– A good track record of developing business relationships and stakeholder buy in will be key