Location: Netherlands & Belgium
Unified Communication & Collaboration Engineer – Migration
One of our European clients in Belgium are currently looking to recruit 2 Unified Communication Engineer on a 6 month contract.
In direct support of the NATO Active Network Infrastructure (ANWI) program, provide systems engineering, technical expertise and datacenter engineering expertise to design, install, and configure the Active Directory (AD), SQL Server clusters, Exchange, Lync, SCOM and SCORCH enterprise systems and services within the new NATO Headquarters in Brussels, Belgium.
The job responsibilities include the installation of the AD infrastructure, SQL server clusters, enterprise Exchange email systems, telecom gateways, Polycom telephony devices, the enterprise IM/Voice/Voicemail systems, event/operations management and SCORCH automation system to support 5000 users across 4 enterprise cloud networks. This includes solutions specifications, systems build, deployment, support, and product lifecycle management. Heavy emphasis will be placed on successful Information Assurance remediation and compliance and exchange migration experience.
This position will be responsible for analyzing, implementing, and troubleshooting NATO production systems. Experience with Microsoft Server 2012R2 and the latest version of the software releases is preferred. A strongly experienced Microsoft engineer is required who has experience in Exchange Migration, Lync, VOIP and AD.
This Engineer is also responsible for embracing and demonstrating proactive behaviors and performing in a team environment in all aspects of job responsibilities and position.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
The applicant must be fluent in English. The ability to speak French or Flemish as plus
• Experience with Microsoft AD, SQL Server, SCOM (System Center Operations Manager), SCORCH (System Center Orchestrator), Exchange Server, Lync
• Knowledge of the Microsoft best practices and build methods with proven expertise and professional level work experience with the above mentioned Microsoft systems
• Proven experience supporting and troubleshooting Group Policy Objects (GPO).
• Proficient in Microsoft infrastructure security
• Includes unified Communication & Phone Engineer – Polycom, phones, PBX, SIP Trunk integration with Lync
• Microsoft Server 2012R2 AD (Active Directory)
• Experience with NATO / US DoD Security Technical Implementation Guides
• Microsoft Certifications (AD, Exchange, Lync, SQL, SCOM, SCORCH)
• Experience with Polycom VVX and Lync enabled phones