Salary £20- £30k, together with uncapped commission. Salary will depend on experience.
Nexere is expanding. Could you be our next rising star? Nexere is a great place to work. Take a look at the job description below.
If you would like to chat through this opportunity before applying, please call or email our People Manager, Michele McRoe (020 7406 6999) for an informal chat. Or apply today – information below.
- New business generation
- Meet/exceed sales targets in line with the Company’s KPIs.
- Client visits – new and established – identify and follow-up business leads.
- Identify the client’s needs, receive and review applications, manage interviews, provide feedback and short-list candidates.
- Network and build relationships with clients.
- Benchmark for clients, salary, availability, candidate pool and industry activity.
- Candidate control – keep in regular contact to review progress and performance.
- Pre-screen candidates before their interview for suitability and coach candidates on interview skills.
- Search and shortlist CVs in line with the job specification
- Provide information to candidates on clients and job specifications for potential roles.
- Proactive and driven with the ability to build relationships and create networks.
- Confident and strong communication skills.
- Focussed and Resilient
- Ability to work to targets and tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Professional and flexible attitude
- You must have the ability to initiate and complete tasks
- Previous experience of opening up existing clients, meeting and greeting new managers from existing clients
Working at Nexere
Nexere is a dynamic, exciting and progressive business. We offer staff many benefits, including:
- Industry-leading training
- Competitive salary
- Commission – No Threshold
- Pay-for-performance incentives throughout the year – an annual trip to worldwide locations such as to Ibiza, Croatia, Barcelona and Marbella. With ski trips to Mayrhofen, Val D’isere and La Plagne
- Regular social events
- Vibrant, dynamic and progressive company culture
- Our offices are located next to the famous Borough Market with London Bridge and Blackfriars stations a short walk away
- NEXERE is a member of Better Bankside, a community organisation helping to make Bankside a better place to work.
- NEXERE is a Heart of the City Foundation 2020 member which aims to develop a Corporate Responsibility Strategy over the next two years
Could you add to the success of our team? Whether you are making your first move into recruitment, or you are a seasoned recruiter looking to take the next step in your career, please send your CV together with a short covering letter to Michele McRoe.